plpgsql freeradius authentication function

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Oct 25 12:47:02 CEST 2010

Kafui Akyea wrote:
> I am sending an aaa authorize request to from a cisco tcl ivr script
> to freeradius.

  That doesn't matter.

> After the authentication is done i want to retrieve the Username and
> Password values
> that are sent back to the cisco gateway to the IVR script.

  You've already said that.

> I am able to retrieve the other H323 attribute value pairs with infotag
> get aaa_avpair command
> but i am unable to retrieve the Username and Password from the returned
> values.

  The default configuration works.

> Help will be very much appreciated.

  Well... my suggestion is for you to not modify things you don't
understand.

  There's nothing magic about the queries.  If you have basic SQL
knowledge, it should be pretty simple to get the stored procedures to
return the same data as the default queries.

  In any case, this is an SQL issue, and has *nothing* to do with
FreeRADIUS.