update/replace reply

Wayne Lee linkconnect at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 25 15:09:15 CEST 2010

Hello List

Hopefully somebody will point me in the right direction. I posted a
message last week about my confusion with unlang, Alan correctly
pointed out some of the mistakes I was making and I was able to fix
them but I've hit another issue.

What is the best way to do the following ?

If calling-station-id and group match send below (request from provider)

Tunnel-Type = "L2TP",
Tunnel-Medium-Type = "IP",
Tunnel-Server-Endpoint := "192.168.0.1",
Cisco-AVPair := "vpdn:tunnel-id=provider.net",
Cisco-AVPair := "vpdn:l2tp-tunnel-password=abc",

If calling-station-id missing but group matches send below (request
from my LNS's)

Framed-IP-Address
Framed-IP-Netmask
Cisco-AVPair 1
Cisco-AVPair 2

All the reply info is mixed within the group-reply and user-reply. Do
I use different tables or a mixture of files and sql if so how do I
set which to use depending on the requestor ?

I have read the man pages, archive and google plus ran in debug mode
but I just don't understand how to use separate files/tables per
requestor to do this part.

Version = 2.1.10+dfsg-1~bpo50+1 on Debian

Thanks

Wayne