Wireless WPA2 enterprise Radius authentication

midnightsteel midnightsteel at msn.com
Tue Oct 26 04:59:58 CEST 2010

Has anyone gotten Freeradius 2.x and LDAP (OpenLDAP, FDS, etc...) to properly
authenticate users?

I get the following in my radius log

Auth: Login incorrect: [wii/<via Auth-Type = EAP>] (from client access port
0 via TLS tunnel)
Auth: Login incorrect: [wii/<via Auth-Type = EAP>] (from client access port
14 cli 78e400881f19)

This is driving me crazy. I can authenticate users from the radius serve to
ldap but not from the access point to radius to ldap

If anyone has gotten it to work please post the example config files that
you used. Im open to answer any questions that you may have about my
configs.

Access point using WPA2-Enterprise >> Freeradius 2.x >> 389-DS(Fedora LDAP)