Wireless WPA2 enterprise Radius authentication

Maurice James midnightsteel at msn.com
Thu Oct 28 04:01:05 CEST 2010

OK gentlemen. I finally found the option for password storage (by the way
the search function on the documentation website SUCKS!! Lol)
So far that was the only change that I made
According to Sven, my problem was here (>  [ldap] userpassword ->
User-Password == "{SSHA}5wzxRoUPX/rLkS9hY1HztczPN8u5m/dGDzKvdg==")
LDAP is no longer using that hash to store passwords. It's using CLEAR
instead of SSHA
I will let you know what happens......