Simultaneous use

Tom Cooper tcooper at fnb.co.za
Thu Sep 2 14:14:48 CEST 2010

hi all,
I have to implement Simultaneous-Use on my freeraduis. Running
freeradius-2.1.9-2 on CentOS 5.4 64 bit. I have followed all the steps
listed here:
http://www.how2forge.org/authentication-authorization-and-accounting-with-freeradius-and-mysql-backend-and-webbased-management-with-daloradius

I also uncommented the SQL queries that check for simultaneous use.
Unfortunately I did not get past first base.

Can anybody give me a few pointers, please?

Thanks,

Tom

To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following address or copy into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/disclaimer.html

firstrandbankdisclaimer at fnb.co.za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.