Logging ntlm authentication

Sion mleasd at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 12:32:51 CEST 2010

Hi,

I've got freeradius 2.1.7 setup on a CentOS system working as an AAA server
for our WPA Enterprise based wireless network with clients successfully
authenticating using PEAP and TTLS. Now to my question, I've configured
linelog to log certain attributes but I also want it to log either the
Exec-Program output of ntlm_auth or the peap reply value for the
MS-CHAP-Error attribute but so far I've been unsuccessful in doing this. Is
this possible? if so can anybody give me any pointers?

Regards,

Sion