Logging ntlm authentication

Sion mleasd at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 16:56:31 CEST 2010

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 3:32 PM, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:
> Sion wrote:
>> Still no luck I'm afraid. Here's the output of radiusd -X in case it helps:
>
>  Reading it helps.
>
>  The MS-CHAP-Error is in the "inner-tunnel" virtual server.  You are
> trying to log it in the "default" virtual server.

That was one of the first things I did after reading the debug output
originally - I've got 'linelog' in the post-auth section of the
"inner-tunnel" in addition to the "default" virtual server. If I take
linelog completely out of the default virtual server so that it's only
defined in the post-auth of the inner-tunnel no log is generated at
all.