Problem with rlm_perl

Nasser Heidari nasser at rasana.net
Sat Sep 4 07:28:58 CEST 2010

I've done it in test environment , problem is that same configuration is
not working in heavy load.
If NAS does not send MAC address , I update request with a
0000.0000.0000 mac , but in production environment, users who does not
have mac address , RADIUS request updates with a wrong MAC that belongs
to another user !
Do you have any idea?