Freeradius not unescaping \ and "

Murray Long murray at skyrove.com
Tue Sep 7 11:08:45 CEST 2010

What seems to be happening here:

When passing variables to the perl module,
"void fr_print_string(const char *in, size_t inlen, char *out, size_t outlen)"
Escapes all special characters (including '\')

When variables are returned from perl,
VALUE_PAIR *pairparsevalue(VALUE_PAIR *vp, const char *value)
unescapes special characters, but ignores "\\"

I've patched the pairparsevalue function to handle an escaped
backslash, which has solved my problems.  However this is my first
time looking at freeradius source, so have no idea what knock-on
effects this will have, so please could someone review this for me.

Many Thanks,
Murray