Logging ntlm authentication

James J J Hooper jjj.hooper at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Sep 7 15:32:22 CEST 2010

--On Tuesday, September 07, 2010 14:11:42 +0100 Sion <mleasd at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 8:45 AM, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>
> wrote:
>> Sion wrote:
>>
>>  Just set "use_tunneled_reply = yes"
>>

> That had already been set, this is my peap config:
>
> peap {
>         default_eap_type = "mschapv2"
>         copy_request_to_tunnel = yes
>         use_tunneled_reply = yes
>         proxy_tunneled_request_as_eap = yes
>         virtual_server = "inner-tunnel"
>    }

Hi,
  Something like the below should copy the messge to the outer tunnel, but
it seems the next packet sent is a Challenge, not reject/accept. Therefore
the message does not persist until reject/accept time.

authenticate {
   	Auth-Type MS-CHAP {
   		eduroamlocalmschap {
			reject = 1
		}
		if (reject) {
			update outer.reply {
				MS-CHAP-Error := "%{reply:MS-CHAP-Error}"
			}
			reject = return

-James

--