Wrong Vlan assignment by freeradius, threading issue?!

Jan Zacharias janz at dfki.de
Tue Sep 7 17:45:35 CEST 2010

Version is "radiusd: FreeRADIUS Version 2.1.9, for host i386-portbld-freebsd8.1,
built on Aug  5 2010 at 14:17:48"

rad2vmps is part of freenac. Can freerad and freenac work w/a this thing in
between out of the box?! That would be great!

Maybe I should post full debug output of freerad, but I'm concerned that
flooding the list is not very nice.

Best, Jan

Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> hat am 7. September 2010 um 17:29
geschrieben: