Fwd: ldap group lookup help

Walter Gould gouldwp at auburn.edu
Wed Sep 8 17:55:00 CEST 2010

I never saw a reply to my below e-mail.  Would anybody have any thoughts
or ideas on why our ldap group lookups fail after some period of
time...?  If it would help to send debug output, I can...  Just for my
information, are many folks out there using ldap/AD group lookups on
large FR installs?

Thanks in advance,
Walter