Freeradius capable of url-redirect

Nathan McDavit-Van Fleet nmcdavit at alcor.concordia.ca
Thu Sep 9 18:49:47 CEST 2010

Okay,

So my config is failing to even allow freeradius to initialize. I get the
following errors in my radius.log

Thu Sep  9 11:46:11 2010 : Error:
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[161]: Failed to parse "elsif"
subsection.
Thu Sep  9 11:46:11 2010 : Error: /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[34]:
Errors parsing authorize section.
Thu Sep  9 11:46:11 2010 : Error: Failed to load virtual server inner-tunnel
Thu Sep  9 11:46:22 2010 : Error:
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[165]: Unknown action
'http://cisco.com"'.
Thu Sep  9 11:46:22 2010 : Error:
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[161]: Failed to parse "elsif"
subsection.
Thu Sep  9 11:46:22 2010 : Error: /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[34]:
Errors parsing authorize section.
Thu Sep  9 11:46:22 2010 : Error: Failed to load virtual server inner-tunnel

My config is

Cisco-AVpair+="http:url-redirect=http://www.cisco.com"

Apparently this is not properly formatted. I found several examples where
this should be alright. I've tried with the protocol "ip" and others, but I
don't even think that the protocol matters in terms of how freeradius parses
it?

-Nathan