Freeradius capable of url-redirect

Nathan McDavit-Van Fleet nmcdavit at alcor.concordia.ca
Thu Sep 9 19:10:28 CEST 2010

I have in post-auth:

If(outer.NAS-IP-Address == x.x.x.x)
{
	Cisco-AVPair += "http:url-redirect=http://www.cisco.com"
}

Since Cisco's documentation doesn't provide any information for url-redirect
aside from inside Cisco ACS, I don't know where exactly to put this code.
The only thing I know is that it's after authentication so that's where I
put it.

I've indeed seen most of the config examples in user-specific
configurations. I have seen
Cisco-AVPair += "lcp:interace-config vrf forwarding CHL-PRIVATE" in policy
as well.

-Nathan