Ignoring EAP-Type/tls because we do not have OpenSSL support.

Alexander Clouter alex at digriz.org.uk
Fri Sep 10 22:07:00 CEST 2010

Douglas Caro <douglas.caro at lightcomm.com.br> wrote:

> In #freeradius -X, I have those messages:
>
> Ignoring EAP-Type/tls because we do not have OpenSSL support.
> Ignoring EAP-Type/ttls because we do not have OpenSSL support.
> Ignoring EAP-Type/peap because we do not have OpenSSL support.
>
> I've researched on the subject, but I didn't find anything.

To be honest there is always something in the upstream version that you
find is needed or resolves glitches.  Get a 'v2.1.x' source as detailed
at the following page:

http://git.freeradius.org/

Once done, 'aptitude install build-essential fakeroot devscripts' and
then type 'debuild'.  It will grumble about missing dependencies which
you can install, then you will find 'debuild' runs through with no
problems and after a while a number of .deb's will be lurking in the
parent directory.

> Linux Debian Lenny
> Freeradius 2.0.4

Just move straight to 'squeeze' if this is a new box and single purposed
for RADIUS 'stuff'.

Cheers

--
Alexander Clouter
.sigmonster says: For 20 dollars, I'll give you a good fortune next time ...