After server rebuild the PEAP against Windows AD is not workingany more!

Difan Zhao difan.zhao at guest-tek.com
Sun Sep 12 22:27:10 CEST 2010

Hi Alan,

Thank you for the info! I downgraded the samba to 3.0.33 and it works
fine now!

Thanks,

Difan Zhao, M.Eng
Network Engineer
Guest-Tek Interactive Entertainment Inc.
www.guest-tek.com
Email: difan.zhao at guest-tek.com
Office: +1 (403) 509 1010 ext 3048
Cell: +1 (403) 689 7514
 http://www.guest-tek.com/images/Guest-Tek%20-%20Formal_files/Logo.jpg
INTERNET  |  MEDIA  |  VOICE

http://www.guest-tek.com/images/Guest-Tek%20-%20Formal_files/image004.jp
The contents of this email are confidential and intended for the
recipient only. If you have received this email in error, please notify
us, and destroy all copies.