Ignoring EAP-Type/tls because we do not have OpenSSL,> support.

David Mitchell mitchell at ucar.edu
Mon Sep 13 17:40:32 CEST 2010

Douglas Caro wrote:

> # freeradius -v
> freeradius: FreeRADIUS Version 2.1.9, for host i486-pc-linux-gnu, built
> on Sep 13 2010 at 09:40:57
> Copyright (C) 1999-2009 The FreeRADIUS server project and contributors.

It seems suspicious to me that your freeradius is reporting a build date
of today. Unless the .deb installation causes this date to up updated,
it implies that you built this binary locally. I have to be honest, even
though I run Debian a lot I usually compile FreeRadius myself so I'm not
that familiar with the packaged version.

-David Mitchell