Ignoring EAP-Type/tls because we do not have OpenSSL,> support.

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Sep 13 18:07:58 CEST 2010

Hi,

> > The messages keep appearing
> > Ignoring EAP-Type/tls because we do not have OpenSSL support.
> > Ignoring EAP-Type/ttls because we do not have OpenSSL support.
> > Ignoring EAP-Type/peap because we do not have OpenSSL support.

I'm not sure which bit of this isnt clear enough?  the FreeRADIUS
daemon was not built with OpenSSL support - which means that when
the ./configure stage was done, either the required libraries werent present
or it was configured with eg --disable-openssl or such. (cant recall the
flag off-hand 'cos I've never built it in that way).

if you've installed eg ssl-dev package AFTER the configure and/or install
then thigns wont be magically working!

you must go through the whole configure stage WITH the right libraries installed.
thats the runtime OpenSSL stuff AND the development (headers/includes) for OpenSSL

alan