need help - force EAP-TTLS to validate the server certificate

Klaus Laus superklausx at gmx.de
Wed Sep 15 08:49:46 CEST 2010

Hello, I have one question, is it possible to configure my freeradius server so that only clients with a ca certificate can login themselves with their username and password? I want to configure my freeradius server so that the users can only login after the successfully server certificate validation.
At the moment I use EAP-TTLS for authentication, but the options in the clients "servercertificate validation" is optional. I want to use EAP-TTLS and force the ca certificate on the clients.
Thanks for help! misterklaus
--
GMX DSL SOMMER-SPECIAL: Surf & Phone Flat 16.000 für nur 19,99 Euro/mtl.!*
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl