Radiusd.conf

Nicolas Goutte nicolas.goutte at extragroup.de
Wed Sep 15 20:26:35 CEST 2010

Am 15.09.2010 um 20:10 schrieb Samuel Isaias Barriga Perez:

> Hello I have a question:  I want to configure the radiusd.conf, here
> es my problem there es two radiusd.conf in diferent paths /usr/local/
> etc/raddb/radiusd.conf and /root/freeradius-server-2.1.9/raddb/
> radiusd.conf. which configuration file  should I use... is there a
> manual to configure this module???

Is /root/freeradius-server-2.1.9 thr directory where you
(self-)compiled the source code? Then everything in /usr/local/etc/
raddb/ was probably installed and that is the configuration file that
you should use.

As for documentation, partially it is inside the configuration files,
some in the man pages. See also the tetxt files beside the source
code, if you have compiled yourself.

> Thank You
>
> Samuel I. Barriga
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Have  a nice day!

Nicolas Goutte

extragroup GmbH - Karlsruhe
Waldstr. 49
76133 Karlsruhe
Germany

Geschäftsführer: Lars Busch
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Münster / HRB: 5624
Steuer Nr.: 337/5903/0421 / UstID: DE 204607841