Connecting the dots.

Lance Haig Lance.Haig at forward.co.uk
Wed Sep 15 21:25:10 CEST 2010

Hi,

We have implemented a freeradius server on ubuntu 10.04 connecting to AD on windows 2003 to allow our users to auth against for wirless access.

This morning it all broke. And we don’t know why.

So I started looking to build a new server to fault find.

I am trying to find some documentation to help me.

Looking through the wiki and Alan’s website I found some documentation but it does not quite match the files and config I find In the freeradius directory.

I am not sure how best to continue, can someone tell me how these two document site atch up?

Thanks in advance

Lance

--
Lance Haig
Virtualisation Engineer

Floor 1, Centro 3
19 Mandela Street
London NW1 0DU

T: 020 7121 1199
F: 020 7121 1196
M: 07786167805

W: www.forward.co.uk

the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify Forward
delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
contain viruses. Forward does not accept liability for any errors
or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of
e-mail transmission. Opinions expressed in this email are those of
Lance Haig, and do not necessarily reflect those of Forward.

Forward Internet Group, a company incorporated in England with
registered company number 05199774.
Registered address: 1 Conduit Street, London W1S 2XA, United Kingdom;
VAT Number: 844386209.