Certificates

freeradius at corwyn.net freeradius at corwyn.net
Thu Sep 16 06:56:10 CEST 2010

I'm tinkering with my VPN setup using FreeRadius and AD, and getting
"Not possible to verify the identity of the server". Some googling
shows that message can be related to certificates.

Some digging through the FreeRadius docs came up with:
   If FreeRADIUS was configured to use OpenSSL, then simply starting
the server in root in debugging mode should also create test
certificates, i.e.:

Does this mean that, presuming I never did create certificates, that
freeradius could function differently in debug mode than when running
not in debug mode?

Rick

Rick Steeves
http://www.sinister.net

In reality nothing is more damaging to the adventurous spirit within
a man than a secure future -  Alexander Supertramp