How to configure proxy server to send a copy of acct to remote/home server

Difan Zhao difan.zhao at guest-tek.com
Fri Sep 17 02:47:09 CEST 2010

Dear experts,

I configured my Freeradius2.1.7 server to be a proxy server which will
forward the PEAP authentication packages to a remote server. The
authentication part works great.

I configured my switch to send accounting information to the proxy
server. The proxy server is using MySQL to store the acct info. This
part works fine too.

However I'm requested to also send a copy of the acct info to the remote
server...

I'm still checking my switch (Cisco) and see if it can send two copies
of acct info to two different servers at the same time. However, is it
possible to make FreeRadius to automatically forward a copy to the
remote server??

Thanks!

Difan Zhao, M.Eng
Network Engineer
Guest-Tek Interactive Entertainment Inc.

Email: difan.zhao at guest-tek.com
Office: +1 (403) 509 1010 ext 3048
Cell: +1 (403) 689 7514

www.guest-tek.com

INTERNET  |  MEDIA  |  VOICE

The contents of this email are confidential and intended for the
recipient only. If you have received this email in error, please notify
us, and destroy all copies.