need help - force EAP-TTLS to validate the server certificate

Klaus Laus superklausx at gmx.de
Tue Sep 21 08:35:57 CEST 2010

I tried to login from another client, but it´s the same problem.

TLS Alert write:fatal:handshake failure
TLS_accept:error in SSLv3 read client certificate B
rlm_eap: SSL error error:140890C7:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_CLIENT_CERTIFICATE:peer did not return a certificate
SSL: SSL_read failed in a system call (-1), TLS session fails.

sorry that I ask again but I want to be sure that I didn´t understand anything wrong.
Is it not generally possible to configure the freeradius server so that only clients with username/password and client certificate can login successfully?
For expample only users who choose PEAP with the right username and password and having a client certificate can login successfully.

Or is the problem with the error in reading client certificate a problem in the clients?

Thanks a lot!

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
GMX DSL SOMMER-SPECIAL: Surf & Phone Flat 16.000 für nur 19,99 Euro/mtl.!*
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl