users match list criteria and vendor identification

Cameron Wood cameron.e.wood at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 02:41:32 CEST 2010

Hi
 I am trying to find a list of the criteria you can use in the users file on
the match line, I came across a lengthy list/table earlier but can't seem to
find it again.

I have looked at the attributes RFC, but I'm looking more for something that
will list things like Group-Name, Auth-Type, and more importantly the other
possible criteria I can include there.

One of the things I am curious to see is if there is a Vendor-ID attribute,
does anyone know if there is?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Cam.
--
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." - Oscar
Wilde