Insert or Update Username and NAS-Port-Id

heldt daniel.heldt at fiberdata.se
Wed Sep 22 13:00:43 CEST 2010

Hi!

I have a freeradius(2.0.4+dfsg-6) using postgresql and running on Debian
Lenny.
Everything works great.

Now I'm in the position to where I need to insert or update the User-name,
NAS-Port-id, NAS-Port-type and NAS-Identiifier to a table in the database
each time freeradius receives a request.
This would help me keep track on mac/ip -> nas-port-id.

Could someone tell me how I can solve this or point me to some documents.

When I run radsniff I get the following data: (replaced real IP with 'x')

Packet number 22 has just been sniffed