How do I have one Freeradius server hosting multiple ldap instances and associate each SSID with particular LDAP instance to authenticate

Ziggy Bopster ziggybopster at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 16:08:02 CEST 2010

Hi Phil,

Thank you so much for responding with your recommendations.. The Ldap config
varies only by Server IP, Base DN and password.. If I use option #2, how
does Free Radius know which OU to plug in when authorizing users?  Does that
mean users have to enter their fully qualified login name ?

Maybe Option #1 is good if I check for Calling Station ID in the "if"
statement in the authorize section?

Thank you for your patience again with my questions.. I wasn't sure what to
call what I am trying to do, so couldn't find exact documentation on it.. Do
you have a link where I can find out more info on how to do this?  THANK YOU
SOOO MUCH.

Doreen