unlang post-auth group-name

Cameron Wood cameron.e.wood at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 08:38:26 CEST 2010

Hi
 I'm trying to obtain the Group-Name for the requested user and use it with
unlang in the Post-Auth section of my sites-available/default config.

This hasn't work thus far, and I have tried a number of other ideas, such as
getting it whilst in the Authorize section and creating new variable to hold
it there and then referencing that, but still with no success.

Can someone tell me how I can accomplish this, below is a snippet of my
config so you can see what I am trying to accomplish, any help would be
greatly appreciated.

post-auth {
>     switch "%{client:vendor}" {
>
>         case adva {