unlang post-auth group-name

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Sep 25 16:44:50 CEST 2010

Cameron Wood wrote:
> If any of the questions I have asked were too brief or not detailed
> enough then surely you could have asked me to provide more detail?

  I did.  You *repeatedly* gave minimal information in response to a
question.

  It's like asking you where you live.  You respond "Earth".  Yes...
which country "In the northern hemisphere".  Yes... which one? "Some
people speak English".  That narrows it down to about 20 countries, and
shows a distinct lack of respect in the conversation.