unlang post-auth group-name

Cameron Wood cameron.e.wood at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 04:08:36 CEST 2010

Thank you Alan B & Alan D for your comments, and I'll make sure to include
the full, complete debug output log in future.

I don't think the logic of my example has changed since my earlier post, but
I admittedly have tried encasing it in %{...} and adding a list to it as
well to try and get it to compare against the right data.

Is the comparison in the right location, in the Authorize section, and if so
am I trying to compare against the wrong attribute, hence it getting
expanded and not returning anything?

Alan D could you shed some light on how the Group-Name attribute in Users is
populated/gets compared when doing checks there?

I suspect from your comment that the field I am trying to check against
since you say it can contain many values "because the user may be a member
of many, many, groups" could be a long string with separators or an array of
values, would this be right? In which case do I need to use a regex method
or access a specific value within an array?

Regards
Cam.