I have refered the doc again, and found some problem when the Vendor is PPP using simultaneous-use

Spacelee fjctlzy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 11:48:36 CEST 2010

it says that for PPP, we should choose "other" in the type, but "other"
means "don't bother checking, I believe what radutmp says".
So which means if a user has a "stuck" entry in the session database she
will not be able to login again.

And I have met such problem also. When the wifi sudden shutdown or
disconnect, which will leave the record of the user still online in the
database, I have to clear it up manually, that 's not convenient.

So what should I do with PPTP+PPP+Freeradius+MySQL when I have to set the
simultaneous-use = 1

--
*Space Lee*