version error rlm_exec module

Raheel Itrat raheel082 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 1 07:24:53 CEST 2011

Sorry the path is as follows

instantiate {
/etc/freeradius/modules/exec[25]: Invalid version in module 'rlm_exec'
Errors initializing modules

From: raheel082 at hotmail.com
To: freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org
Subject: version error rlm_exec module
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 10:19:43 +0500

Hi,

I am getting this error while I installed a 2.1.0 version. How do I delete the older version of freeradius? Kindly let me know the exact command to remove all files  of older version.

radiusd: #### Instantiating modules ####
instantiate {
/usr/local/etc/raddb/modules/exec[25]: Invalid version in module 'rlm_exec'
Errors initializing modules

OR is there any tweek I can do to the exec module file?

Thanks,
Raheel