AD Integration -No Auth Type

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Apr 2 17:46:57 CEST 2011

Raheel Itrat wrote:
>  Trying to integrate AD with FR I have successfully joined the domain
> and also ntlm_auth status as per attached file is OK
>
> But when I telnet to my cisco switch I get the subjected error. The
> relevant files are attached. Im using FR 2.1.0

  Don't attach the configuration files.  Nothing in the documentation
says that this is a good idea.

> for 2.1.0 version what elso do i need to do except enabling and editing
> ntlm_auth line in the mschap module as per Alan's deploying radius tutorial.

  My tutorial is complete.  Following it *will* work.

  If it doesn't work, it's because you didn't follow the documentation.

> KIndly go through attached files and help me in this regard

  No.  If they're not important enough for you to read, they're not
important enough for us to read, either.