mschapv2 and peap not working, please help

syharash syharash at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 14:02:10 CEST 2011

Great Phil, I've changed my /etc/raddb/users file and it worked, could you
please help me if i can make a particular user login only from a single
machine using the MAC Address of that machine. my existing /etc/raddb/users
file looks like this

DEFAULT Auth-Type = System
        Fall-Through = 1

#
# Defaults for LDAP
#
#DEFAULT Auth-Type := LDAP
#        Fall-Through = 1

DEFAULT
                Tunnel-Type = VLAN,
                Tunnel-Medium-Type = IEEE-802,
                Service-Type = Framed-User,
                Fall-Through = Yes

abdul           Cleartext-Password := "test123", Tunnel-Private-Group-ID :=
18