Help me with Access-Challenge configuration

GreenUA green_its at mail.ru
Tue Apr 12 07:27:38 CEST 2011

OK guys )
Ha Ha i know about "windows must die..." but i can't do nothing with that.
Give me examples for Linux... what files i need to configure,
maybe i should use another "Auth-Type" or something else...

Thanks to Alexander Clouter for FAQ links, but this is debugging and it will
be
useful if configuration exist and you don't know why it doesn't work.
My question was how to "say" RADIUS server send "Access-Challenge" for
client "Access-request"

In my configuration RADIUS checks login and password, so it returns
"Access-accept" or "Access-reject".