unable to authenticate freeradius+AD

Yao Konou ykonou at amr-services.com
Wed Apr 13 11:29:52 CEST 2011

Yes,
The client is windows XP SP3 and I copied the certificate from the  server to the client,installed it and configurated to use  mschapV2.
For information I can authenticate these users above: yao and Rgc but the members of LDAP groups  "radius-users" can not

#DEFAULT     Auth-Type = ntlm_auth

yao    Cleartext-Password := "yao", MS-CHAP-Use-NTLM-Auth := 0
       Reply-Message = "Felicitations vous venez de vous connecter au reseaux RGC",
       Tunnel-Type = 13,
       Tunnel-Medium-Type = 6,
       Tunnel-Private-Group-ID = 2

rgc   Cleartext-Password := "rgc", MS-CHAP-Use-NTLM-Auth := 0
      Reply-Message = "Felicitations vous venez de vous connecter au reseaux RGC",
      Tunnel-Type = 13,
      Tunnel-Medium-Type = 6,
      Tunnel-Private-Group-ID = 2

DEFAULT NAS-Port-Type == "Ethernet", Ldap-Group == "radius-users", Tunnel-Private-Group-Id == 2, Tunnel-Type == VLAN, Service-Type == Login-User, Tunnel-Medium-Type = IEEE-802, Fall-Through = no

Thanks

Yao Thierry Konou
AMR SERVICES
11 Rue du Petit Châtelier CS90346
44303 NANTES CEDEX 3
Tel : 02 28 44 19 80 - Fax : 02 28 44 53 88
Site: http://www.amr-services.fr