Radrelay and off-server accounting

Etienne Pretorius etiennep at kingsley.co.za
Mon Apr 18 08:48:55 CEST 2011

Hello Alan,

> Etienne Pretorius wrote:
> > When I change the REALM to the following:
> >
> > realm IPASS {
> >     nostrip
> > #    pool = IPASS
> >     Proxy-To-Realm := LOCAL
> > }
>
>   It won't work.  You can't put "proxy-To-Realm" there.

It was only to demonstrate that when I have the pool active then the
radelayed accounting packet does not return success.

> > It works, but now this server can not authenticate for IPASS.
> >
> > So I am sure that something is wrong with radrelaying to a realm that
> > needs to acct off another server...
>
>   Read the debug log.

AS Per the debug log:

} # server UPSTREAMPROVIDER
Going to the next request
<<< Received proxied response code 0 from internal virtual server.
  WARNING: Empty post-proxy section.  Using default return values.
Finished request 2.

Because it is returning response code of 5 now ( without an active
pool ).

Where specifically have I missed something in the debug log?

Kind Regards,
Etienne Pretorius