setup service needed

danieln daniel.ngkk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 10:38:42 CEST 2011

Hi Fajar,

well my aim is to install hotspots for multiple places like cafes or
condominiums.

I'll need the AP to direct the users to my portal to signup for a new
account or to login before they can use the internet line.

so there will be many APs connecting to the server for authentication.

I'll need you to help me setup the server & also the firmware needed for the
AP. currently I'm looking at these few models of APs to use

TPLINK - 2.4GHz High Power Wireless Outdoor CPE TL-WA5210G
Ubiquiti nanostaion M2 / nanostation2 loco

will prefer to use mysql for the user's record as I can do up the login
pages with php easier.

You able to help me on this?