MS-CHAP-V2 with no retry

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Apr 22 12:41:22 CEST 2011

On 04/22/2011 11:22 AM, Alan Buxey wrote:
> Hi,
>
>>> Do we know if the password change (and adjustments to retry which make
>>> it work) will be included in 2.1.11?
>>
>>    If enough people test it and say it works.
>
> do we have a direct single known patch now for application to a 2.1.10
> source?  (theres been a lot of subtle updates flying around)

The patch I wrote is against the v2.1.x development branch (i.e. against
2.1.11-pre, really) and comes in the form of 5 separate commits (an
attempt at making it "easy" to review ;o)

So no - not a single source patch to 2.1.10. It would be a bit tricky to
generate without pulling in lots of the unrelated stuff that's going
into 2.1.11, and I'm on holiday at the moment so would like to skip
generating one!

https://github.com/philmayers/freeradius-server/tarball/v2.1.x-mschap-changepass

...might give you the full source; it's not a feature of github I've
used before.