Adding Vendor Specific Attribute to the Access-Accept

normal ozone normal_ozone2 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 13:11:41 CEST 2011

Hello,

I want to be able to receive the Vendor Specific Attribute that I set in a user.
For example I added the following attribute to my user using daloradius:
 Vendor: dictionary.freeradius.internal
 Attribute: User-Category
 Value: MyCategory

In the Oreilly Manual it mentions that Access-Accept can send Optional
attributes.
Is there a way to setup freeradius so that this attribute can be included in the
Access-Accept message?

By the way I'm using the installer version of freeradius for my radius server.
And my radius client
is also a pc (I use a java library named TinyRadius)

Thanks.

Ishmael