Multiple MACs per Network

John Corps envoys at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 20:34:22 CEST 2011

Just a quick question, hope someone has an answer. Does anyone know
how, or if its even possible, to do mac filtering for multiple
networks? Say I have 1 AP with 2 WLAN SSIDs, I want list of macs
allowed access to SSID1 but not SSID2 and list of macs allowed access
to SSID2 and not SSID1. As far as I can see now it is a global list
for mac authentication and will be applied to all SSIDs. I noticed in
the "CALLED-STATION-ID it says the SSID at the end, for example
00-00-00-00-00-00:SSID. If anyone has any insight into this, that
would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.