Using multiple authentication modules.

Alexander Clouter alex at digriz.org.uk
Thu Aug 4 11:27:42 CEST 2011

Mrinal K <sinha.mrinal at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am trying to authenticate users using client certificates and when
> that is verified I intend to use perl module for checking other
> attributes and verify that from database. Till now I was trying to
> configure freeradius to do EAP-TLS and then execute the perl
> module(rlm_perl). Both of them work perfectly fine independently but I
> donot know if we can put them together. I believe I can do something
> similar(checking certificate using EAP and then execute a script)
> using exec-program-wait but considering its depricability and per
> thread overhead will like the rlm_perl.

Without including your FreeRADIUS configuration there is very little
anyone here can do to help you other than ask have you just tried using
both modules?
----
authorize {

  eap

  perl

authenticate {
  eap
  perl
}
----

Cheers

--
Alexander Clouter
.sigmonster says: Yow!  Is my fallout shelter termite proof?