Accept a number of MAC address per login

ShR3K alexandre_rubert at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 4 15:42:23 CEST 2011

Hello,
I would like to authorize a user to connect to the freeradius server with a
maximum of 3 PC. I added a counter, an attribute for the check-name and a
line in radcheck table but for my counter I'd like a query like this :
select (COUNT(distinct CallingStationId)) FROM radcheck WHERE
UserName='user_login' AND CallingStationId !='MAC_client'

But there is I think, only one key and I need two.
How can I do it ?

Thank for your help !