Help: There is a way to make radius let all clients autenticate?

Rodrigo Yoshioka ro_yoshioka2002 at yahoo.com.br
Thu Aug 4 21:03:15 CEST 2011

Hi Friends,

    I'd like some help with the following situation:-

I have an infraestruture with about 2.000 clients, autenticating on a radius server, which is fed by an third-part CRM. Although the radius is working to autenticating people, it isn´t having the expected performance. Due to that We will change hardware and software, but we have to do this in a produce environment. In order to avoid trouble and get a lot of clients not autenticating, during the process of changes, there is a way to make radius allow all clients autenticate with a default bandwidth and configuration, but not checking MAC or username and password?

Thanks