Validate server certificate problem

Sallee, Stephen (Jake) Jake.Sallee at umhb.edu
Tue Aug 9 20:29:58 CEST 2011

> Windows clients are on the domain, so the user cert and the CA are added by default when you join the machine to the domain
That is true so long as you are using a self-signed cert assigned by your enterprise CA.  We had this same issue and we had to manually import the cert to get it to work.  Our computers are on a Windows AD Domain.  Hope that helps.

Jake Sallee
Godfather of Bandwidth
System Engineer
University of Mary Hardin-Baylor