Freeradius + MySQL + WiFi PEAP authorisation only to a group of users

Lumir Lindovsky lumir at rosinter.cz
Wed Aug 10 16:09:26 CEST 2011

Hello,
I would like to help with this:
I have Freeradius version 2.1.6
I have it running with SQL and DialupAdmin.
How do I give access to wifi users who authenticate with username & pass over PEAP only to a group of users?
I mean that authorised would be only users from group WIFI and not other users belonging to other group like OpenVPN.
Now it authorises everybody from the radcheck table.
I am very new to radius and even if I was searching the net for some time I cannot find the answer which would fir my needs.
Thank you for help!
Lumir