Need help authenticating local users on Apple server

Raymond Norton admin at lctn.org
Mon Aug 15 18:44:09 CEST 2011

Just installed v 2.1.11 on a mac (OSX 6.3) . Freeradius is working with
clear text passwords and radtest. According to the wiki, I should be
able to authenticate local users accounts without changing anything on
the config. That's the way I understood it anyway.  However, I am
getting "Access-Reject" errors when using local credentials. What
documentation specifically addresses authenticating local users?

Raymond