Cant Start Radius Server MAC OSX (snow leopard)

Elizabeth Fife fifeeliz1 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 16 09:00:11 CEST 2011

Thanks Alan You are of course right. Being new to this i did not realize the very tight restrictions on formatting and type.
Fixing the entry in "users" has done the trick. Radius server on mac oxs 10.6.x now authenticates users accessing login to the router.
I will now go on to try do the same for Wpa2 access to our wifi access point

Thanks
David