How to tell freeradius of the encryption used in DB

det.explorer at yahoo.com det.explorer at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 17:00:36 CEST 2011

Fajar thanks for the reply. I checked the freeradius attribute list, there is no md5-password. Should i need to add it? If yes how to add that attribute?

http://freeradius.org/rfc/attributes.html

I didn't touch freeradius config on the auth protocols. I suppose, by default freeradius is set to accept all auth protocols? Do i need to say in the config use PAP exclusively?

Thanks,
Det