Devices in more than one huntgroup

Jan.Weiss at t-systems.com Jan.Weiss at t-systems.com
Fri Aug 19 13:01:31 CEST 2011

>DEFAULT.    Huntgroup-Name == "nexus",LDAP-Group == "nexus_RO"
>
>DEFAULT.    Huntgroup-Name == "nexus",LDAP-Group == "nexus_RW"
>
>Add your users to groups to suit. While devices can only be in one group, users can be in many.

Thanks for the answer!

But there are several problems for me:
- i have no access to ldap, new groups are not as easy to implement as in small environments
- i already have more than 20 DEFAULT-entries for different huntgroup/ldap-group combinations
  and splitting nexus to nexus_RO and nexus_RW means adding additional 5 entries minimum
  I´m searching for a more scalable solution. If the next team should get access to different
  devices, and then the third team to a third group of devices, or other rights...